How accurate can your taps be?
How accurate can your taps be? Find out with TapiX, a fast-paced reaction game where you must tap as soon as a passing shape fully overlaps a center rectangle. A millisecond too late or too soon and the center rectangle will reduce its size with the area that didn't overlap.
Layer after layer rectangles fly by from four different directions and your goal is to achieve the perfect overlapping match. Each rectangle moves faster than the previous one thus it will be addictively frustrating to try and survive long enough for a high score. Can you become the most accurate tapper?
- Unique fast reaction gameplay. A rectangle of a given area is the centerpiece of your game dashboard. Simply tap whenever a flying rectangle overlaps with the center piece. Think that's easy? Here's the trick, if the overlap is not perfect, the area that's outside the overlap is cut. So your center rectangle will get smaller each time you don't match precisely the shapes. The secret of the game is fast precision matching!
- What shrinks down, can grow up! Whenever the overlapping is imperfect your rectangle shrinks and the match game is over if there's no overlap when you tap. However the game grants you another chance everytime you tap and there's an EXACT MATCH. If the overlapping shapes match precisely your center shape grows a bit. The more accurate your taps will be, the bigger it will get. This makes TapiX more than a simple game, but a whole fast reaction test game.
- Incredibly simple controls. All you need to do is TAP, TAP, tap is all you need to do! That's right, TapiX has incredibly simple controls as the only action from your side is to tap whenever you think the flying rectangles overlap as precise as possible with the center shape. The simplicity in playing the game is matched (and over-matched) by how incredibly difficult it is to achieve a high score, as the more you play the faster the action gets.
- Join the worldwide leaderboards. Every correct match brings 1 point so the more layers you correctly overlap, the higher your score will get. Flying rectangles come in from all 4 directions and if you miss one or the overlap area is empty then the game is over. However, if you get a high enough score you can access the worldwide leaderboards. Pick a name and then see how well you are at TapiX compared with the world. You can enable notifications for achieving a new record and also share your performance with others easily via social media.
- Let the social bragging begin! You can connect with Facebook to invite friends and see who's got the faster precise reaction game skills. If you have Facebook friends that play this reaction match game too, you can filter out the leaderboard to show only those. This way you can initiate challenges to see who can get the highest score. Can't decide who should create the presentation? Who should take out the garbage? Who must stay in late? Settle the issues with TapiX, challenge friends & family to see who gets the highest score and who's the loser that must do the deeds.
- Material-design graphic style. TapiX was designed on the KISS principle (keep it simple, stupid) so that you, the player, can enjoy the actual gameplay rather than useless eye candy. Thus its interface is gorgeously simplistic with a focus on the action. Material design style elements make the overall graphics an extraordinary visual treat that coupled with fast-paced sounds create an amazing gaming experience.
What are you waiting for? Install TapiX for an incredible fast-paced reaction testing experience. As the game increases exponentially in difficulty, the reaction match game rounds are short enough to make this the perfect game to play for passing time.